Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer, the beginning.

I'll elaborate later I guess, but anyways I am just sentimental right now. I watched a video of my old friend Sara Mcgee talking to her b/f (kinda creepy, but I miss her presence in my life). I also watched a brief clip of Jenna Barney singing a song she wrote called "orange sky". Jenna is an amazing woman with an amazing gift of music and love for God. I will miss her worship of God and her spiritual beauty.

Anyways, after finals week ended. I had 3 days to crash, then Conquest, and now Training Week. It has been so very intense. Pretty much an extention to the craziness of this school year. I guess the real summer begins for me after training week. I love you guys and I love what God is doing here in all of us.

Kyrie Eleison,

No comments: