Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Destroy.

It's raining. And the lousy part is I dont' have anyone to share it with. Also when materials get you down you should just destroy them or get rid of them. For instance I was mad at my crappy Dell Laptop and I hit it and now it is not working. Think of it as giving it a figurative black eye.
I actually feel okay except for the fact that my resume was on it... and luckily it was the only file that I actually still need.

I am tired of myself. Can I please hear about your day?

Katie called and she wanted to hear about my life. Call that Ironic. She's touching lives in Cambodia and here i am in way too Modern America with no community. I hate that about Santa Rosa. It is beautiful country and a beautiful city but honestly its population is a bunch of liberal stuck up snobs who do nothing but complain or smoke weed.

Ok. I think I am going to ride my bike even though its raining. I dont really care though.
good nite.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nolie!!! Come visit us! :D