Friday, July 9, 2010

summer life....slow




This has been life so far. Family, a wedding, a death, a haircut. Oh and I also drink a lot of beer now and work at a place called oliver's market.

I think that summers between simpson find themselves pushing me to cabin fever or lack of friends syndrome.

I dunno Its late and Im venting but I miss a shitload of people right now and wish things could be convenient.

I hate the lousy youthful crowd in santa rosa I feel like a potato. Yeah I guess that's what I feel like.

I prayed for my grandpa to receive God, now he's gone and honestly I am not sure if he ever changed his mind. I am kind of tired of being bogged down by the familiar family cycle. At school I was a leader, at home I am the baby son who is still learning. It is hard when everyone around you is 9 years older or more.

On top of that there is not much of a church for me to feel comfortable at. I guess I haven't really tried and I guess I should be proud that God gave me a job finally and a little bit of breakthrough on craigslist (finally sold the drumset!).

I really badly, so badly need a community right now. I'll take just two friends minimum.
why can't Santa Rosa be on the interstate freeway?

I miss my grandad too. ask me about him and ill tell you a story that should honestly be made into a movie.

My brother got married too. That made me happy, got to practice some communication chops as his best man, made a speech and made sure all the guys were doing what they were supposed to be doing I guess.

Oh and my girlfriend is amazing did I tell you that too? yeah she's pretty awesome.

anyways there is alot to pray about and Im tired so I'll talk to you later.

- "it'd be great to see a miracle someday God, ya know? something out of the ordinary?"

No comments: