Okay so it's like late on a wednesday night in Yaks coffee shop. Today sucked. I was pretty much busy from the get go. I missed chapel to work on a paper from Oral Comm. I worked on it until my empty stomach could take it no longer and I went to the caf for lunch to work on my paper as much as I could until chapel teardown. Chapel teardown is one of my jobs on campus and it is no easy cooker. It is short but very difficult because we have to remove the tarp flooring over the gym's hardword floor and pick up all the chairs.
So after hard work, I had class, three of them. I actually ended up skipping one of them because I had to continue working on a paper which was supposed to be much shorter than what I wrote(hmph).
I hit the writing center to get some points for english and watched our soccer team lose to Chico State 7-1. On top of that i got stuck in the game Stick em' today after all that had happened on the first day. Y eah i know it doesnt sound that bad but I kind of just learned today that I am going to probably be overbooked sometime this year.
Pray I make it through the rest of the week with productivity and poise.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment