Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I never felt satisfied with my writing. There was one essay in Senior English that I felt satisfied with and I got an 'A' on it as well. The thing is it was never a very challenging paper. It only had to be five paragraphs and the thesis was an easy one to explain.

I did poorly on a synthesis paper today. I should have done way better than I did but because of laziness and distraction I forgot about the whole point of the paper. Plus, it was only 100 words pathetic.

This has been one of the hardest semesters for me. Classes are over the roof. I have an exam on Wednesday plus guitar lessons I have not practiced for. I am basically screwed and the worst part is I am horrible with my money.

I think that this will be the year that I truly begin to change.

No comments: