I cried 3 times in the last 36 hours. I have never cried like that in such a short span. I dropped another class today. I wouldn't have been able to successfully put my best foot in. I am already struggling to even begin to finish homework. I'm a wreck...i dont know.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nolly, I'll be praying for you friend. This was the hardest time of my Simpson career too. This is usually the time where idealism meets academic disillusion. There is a light on the other side, and if you seek it you will find it friend. :-)
-Il Duce
Nolan. I want you to know how much I've watched you grow and how much my own respect for you has grown over the last couple years (not in a creepy way... promise). It was great being in lifegroup with you last trimester, and I totally resonated with everything Derrick encouraged in you. "It may seem rocky when the shore is so close... but don't jump ship for the rocks - you will stand and see them more clearly from the lighthouse soon enough." A wise person said that. And I think it's cool cause lighthouses help other ships see rocks during storms later.
You're on your way to the lighthouse, brother. And God is very with you.
Post a Comment