Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winds of Change.


Well it is official... Ed and Grethe Klose are leaving Redding. They will be moving to Seattle to work at a church there. I guess it kind of floors me because well... Ed and Grethe we're like the father and mother of Simpson. Grethe compassion on me brought me so much comfort and joy. And Ed was always a figure of leadership and respect that I could look up to. It will be hard to see life at school here without their presence..


My friend who I have never seen so emotional nearly cried in front of me. A girl broke his heart bless him. I can only vicariously see his pain and yet i feel that i know it well.

I also said goodbye to another good friend by the name of Jeff Larson. A man of great heart and wit. A part of me wants to have known Jeff so much sooner. I hate that I get to know people so well in such a small amount of time.

I watched the sun shine in the west most of the day. I could not help but feel a sense of closing and exodus appearing on life here at school. So many of my good friends will graduate this next semester so many.... It brings anxious feelings. I already face apprehension at the following year which will be my last with my dear friends i have shared life with for what has now been 2 1/2 years.

The only thing I know is that I will never ever forget what i had here. And I will never forget the memories. What a sad end to a difficult semester.

"Will you remember me?"

No comments: