I have often wondered how someone has the mental capacity to do so much in such a relatively small time.
A few minor thoughts... Sigur Ros is undoubtedly one of the most underrated artists in music and deserves a good listen for anyone looking to find the soundtrack to their day.
Professor Stinson, bless her heart, is a wonderful woman with a great sense of energy for making bible classes interesting but darn it if her assignments are difficult to the point that I do not think I shall attend hermeneutics tomorrow. I do not want to take another Stinson bible course.
there is a person with a certain intrinsic value that I am not sure whether or not God wants me to move to another step with.
Sunshine illuminates not only the world but our lives.
again I ask from inside this bubble, "what's it like out there?"
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i second your comment about Sigur Ros. I listened to it my whole trip to Santa Rosa and was speechless the whole time because it is so amazing.
and keep praying about that person...the answer will come.
Post a Comment