Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cant' wait.

in a few hours... the hardest semester i have ever taken will be over. Going home never sounded so sweet and yet... will I truly find satisfaction in just that? Will that be the environment that I truly crave? I guess I will try to let you know. I just hope that everyone knows that I still love you all so very much.

3 things that were great this semester:
1. Katie and I grew much stronger in our relationship and still maintain good integrity among our friends.

2. I had the privilege of getting to know Jeff Larson on a much deeper level this semester alas, it was his last semester

3. Communication Theory


3 things that were not so great this semester:

1. My bitterness returned to me amidst a tiring and awful semester of 18 units

2. I grew insecurity about not having a core group of friends at age 21

3. realizing that the novelty and magic, glory, community is beginning to hit twilight on my time in Redding.

As always, things could and should be better but they will hopefully. adieu

Merry Christmas to those who have faith. May the light continue to be your guide in the dark and cold winter night.

No comments: