Nick, Rouse, and Clarke are kicking it in the bedroom. What is going on.....? i want rest.
I got back and immediately had to go out to my Spring missions leader retreat. It is the bane of the task that i chose to uphold in the beginning of the year when I decided to become a missions team leader to the Philippines with Jared Furze
So when I got back naturally most of my friends were also back so I guess I could not help but run into them....
Alas, honestly I love my friends to death and missed them dearly so I willingly tagged along with whatever they were doing but I would have loved a few hours, just a few hours of peace and time to reflect.
But the luxury of time is sometimes an illusion that we must not count on to bail us out and thus, become content with the way our lives are written each day with or without our friends.
Read the Bible someday and maybe you'll find the strangest answer to your most basic of question.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment