I think 2008 was one of the best years thus far in my life. I felt that I have never been closer to God. It began with practically a clean slate after a terrible finish to 2007 that ended up in me getting dumped and getting drunk of winter break. I started the spring semester meeting some more amazing individuals and getting used to being so far away from home. Summer was amazing, Probably the best summer yet. I went on a fantastic cross country bike trip that was actually a missions trip! It was probably the best experience I have ever had with eight other individuals that challenged me and became my family over those many miles. When i was not doing that I was at home learning how to love my family and what friends I had over summer. Michael I love you we still need to finish that Mcgee song. My blind grandfather turned 90 and my aunt turned 60. I came back to school to a community I had never felt so good about. Truth, honesty, transparency, and love have never been so prevalent in my life until after this past year.
Love to love God
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment