Well not literally but I have to talk about it. Today as I was walking in the parking lot, I saw that someone's girlfriend had decided to write on a car window that she liked him very much(with graphic hearts drawn for effect). I instantly felt like I was in high school again. I guess I am just a negative prick but honestly? Why do you feel the need to publicly announce something like that? It is as if the paparazzi was just waiting for that to show up or something. I
I swear if I have not seen enough people start dating, get engaged, or even married this past year. It drives me crazy. I am a big skeptic to the extent that I am convinced that some of these people just want to get some but want to try and justify it with their so called "Christian morals".
I do not know what they were or were not taught in Sunday School or by their parents or even their peers. But dear God, why do you have to tell the world on your car window?
I would only hope that God is put first in these relationships which I know for a fact is not an easy thing.
Let's just hope the next window does not read "Last night was amazing. Do me again!"
" Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling love" -Albert Einstein
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment