I met a man tonight. His name as he put it, was "DAvid." He told me I had a good heart and he held my hand looking into my eyes believing in me as Jesus does. I am so glad that I made the choice to go out downtown tonight. Jared Rouse, Natalie Hoy, his friend Caleb and I all cruised around the downtown area with our donuts looking for a good conversation. In total we actually met 4 amazing and entertaining people. There were the transient duo of Derrick and Jay two young twentysomethings on their way to Mt. Shasta living off the land. Roger the drunk guitar player who's joviality brought a wonderful light to the evening. And of course David. His full name was David Richard Barnett, I believe. I could be wrong. He was a man that God had ordained for us to meet. He spoke words of life and power into us. He prayed over Jared and us. Every time he looked at me I felt him staring straight into my soul. I am no expert on intuition, or literal prophetic telling, but I know that this man saw something in us this night.
God be good. The kingdom is here and we must find it continually.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment