Friday, February 27, 2009

Lent and other things given up

Well I try not to lust for one but it befalls me almost always. And i guess there was this awesome time where I ate healthy and lived healthy and slept well. That was summer. I think fast food could go because I do love it for second dinner long after I should. Winco will suffice for now. Love you Winco. If I was a punk rocker and needed food, I would go to Winco. I think I will not buy any awesome new flashy and sometimes gay clothes off the internet either. Luckily I am not too compulsive to overlook the tax and shipping fees that push a purchase over the edge. So... still...what to give up for Lent?

Such a strange time... I miss going to the library and finishing all my homework. I also wish I could be as smart and spiritually deep as my friend Jared Rouse. If any of you want the time to get to know someone, get to know Jared Rouse.


friends are the stuff love shapes.

No comments: